Cumulative Update 11 for Exchange 2013 is now available for direct download. It contains 26 new fixes or improvements and all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2013.
Notable fixes are:
- New: Exchange Management Shell (EMS) sessions will now also be using Mailbox Anchoring.
- KB3093866: The number of search results can’t be more than 250 when you search email messages in Exchange Server 2013 (fixed again)
- KB3105654: Cannot edit Inbox rules in Outlook Web App by using Chrome
- KB3106475: POP3 and IMAP4 are not supported to use TLS protocol 1.1 or 1.2 in Exchange Server 2013
- KB3048372: Exchange Calendar items are shifted incorrectly when some Windows DST updates are applied
Download: Cumulative Update 11 for Exchange Server 2013 (KB3099522)
Download: Exchange Server 2013 CU11 UM Language Packs
View: Description of Cumulative Update 11 for Exchange Server 2013
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU 11 for Exchange Server 2013