Update Rollup 2 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 is now available for direct download (see below for links). Expect it to become available via Microsoft Update on May 22.
It includes 43 new fixes. The Exchange Team would like to highlight the following ones (some KB articles might not yet be available in your region);
- KB2696913 You cannot log on to Outlook Web App when a proxy is set up in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB2688667 High CPU in W3WP when processing recurrence items who fall on DST cutover
- KB2592398 PR_INTERNET_MESSAGE_ID is the same on messages resent by Outlook
- KB2630808 EwsAllowMacOutlook Setting Not Honored
- KB2661277 Android/Iphones stuck with 451 during Cross forest proxy in datacenter
- KB2678414 Contact name doesn’t display company if name fields are left blank
No expected release date for the next update rollup has been made known yet.