Update Rollup 1 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 is now available for direct download (see below for links). Expect it to become available via Microsoft Update on March 20.
It includes 58 new fixes. The Exchange Team would like to highlight the following ones (some KB articles might not yet be available in your region);
- KB2616230 Exchange 2010 CAS server treats UTF-7 encoding NAMESPACE string from CHS Exchange 2003 BE server as ASCII, caused IMAP client fails to login.
- KB2599663 RCA crashes when recipient data is stored in bad format.
- KB2492082 Free/busy publish to Public Folders fails with 8207 event.
- KB2666233 Manage hybrid configuration wizard won’t accept domains starting with a numeral for FOPE outbound connector FQDN.
- KB2557323 “UseLocalReplicaForFreeBusy” functionality needed in Exchange 2010.
- KB2621266 Exchange 2010 Mailbox Databases not reclaiming space.
- KB2543850 Exchange 2010 GAL based Outlook rule not filtering emails correctly.
No expected release date for the next update rollup has been made known yet.