Update Rollup 6 for Exchange 2007 Service Pack 3 is now available for direct download (see below for links). Expect it to become available via Microsoft Update on October 25.
It includes 21 new fixes. The Exchange Team would like to highlight the following ones (some KB articles might not yet be available in your region);
- DST Cadence Release for Dec 2011 – Exchange 2007
- KB22656040 An Exchange Server 2007 Client Access server may respond slowly or stop responding when users try to synchronize the Exchange ActiveSync devices with their mailboxes
- KB2498852 “0x80041606” error message when you perform a prefix search by using Outlook in online mode in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- KB22653334 The reseed process is unsuccessful on the SCR passive node when the circular logging feature is enabled in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- KB22617784 Journal reports are expired or lost when the Microsoft Exchange Transport service is restarted in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- KB2289607 The week numbers displayed in OWA do not match the week numbers displayed in Outlook for English users and French users in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
No expected release date for the next update rollup has been made known yet.