If you are an Exchange administrator or otherwise interested in Exchange, you can now get your hands dirty with the Exchange 2016 Preview.
Exchange 2016 will bring various features that are already available in Office 365 for Business to your on-premises environment and its final release will be later this year. Some primary changes are;
- Simplified architecture; The Client Access and Mailbox server roles have been combined.
- Improved reliability; Failovers are 33% faster than exchange 2013.
- Outlook Web App (OWA) has been renamed once again; It is now called: Outlook on the web. It will get lots of new features like; Sweep, Pin, Inline Reply, Propose new meeting time, better formatting controls, ability to paste inline images, emojis, attachment improvements and more…
- Improved add-in model which works both in Outlook on the web and Outlook on your desktop.
- Faster and more intuitive search with search suggestion support.