Outlook beginners and savvy users alike appreciate tons of features Microsoft Outlook provides. Even though the program is so great and powerful that many of us simply live in it during workdays, the task feature seems to need more hammering out. As a result, many of us don’t use Outlook tasks at all and resort to other task or project tools.
To let you stay on top of everything and tackle your tasks without leaving Outlook, we created a free Outlook addin called CodeTwo Task Workflow. Thanks to a nifty task pane, automatic message notifications, and a full support for Exchange or CodeTwo Public Folders synchronization, you can finally plan ahead for the entire company and work on your projects with others in real time – and the whole process stays on track, in Outlook.
- Free and easy-to-use project and task manager for Outlook 2010 / 2007
- Assign, monitor and track your own (or your team’s) tasks in Outlook
- Synchronize Outlook tasks with others in real time (via Exchange server or CodeTwo Public Folders)
- Create and manage projects
- Perfect for various project management – from simple to-dos to complex task groups to agile estimating and planning (SCRUM, DSDM, XP)
- Automatic email notifications
- Generate task statistics, use shared setting and much more
- Seamless Outlook integration, start using it right of the bat after the installation
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.