Team Helpdesk is an add-on solution for Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint that makes it very easy for your support team to manage support requests from your end-users submitted by email, phone calls or web. Designed in line with ITIL guidelines, Team Helpdesk enables your support staffs to log, analyze, track or escalate support requests in an organized and structured way in Outlook and SharePoint. The end result is an improved support team that utilize efficient processes for faster response and resolution time.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint
- Store support tickets Exchange and in SharePoint
- Work with support tickets in Outlook or in SharePoint
- Convert phone calls, emails, appointments, tasks to support cases
- Drag-and-drop conversion of emails to support cases
- Automatic processing of incoming support requests
- Schedule appointment, assign task in technician’s mailbox
- Import callers/technicians from local address book or GAL
- Automatic notifications of Email and SMS to helpdesk events
- Automatic assignment of technicians to new support cases
- Assign and enforce Service Level Agreement (SLA) on support cases
- Asset Tracking andManagement
- Access control mechanism for non-admin staffs
- More than 30 Outlook views designed for different helpdesk perspectives
- Keywords and advanced search options in Outlook folder views
- Integrated statistics – Reporting, Charting, and Data Analysis
- Use Skype/modem phone to make outgoing calls
- Technician Web Access (TWA) – AJAX5 enabled ASP.NET site through which remote technicians can work on support cases with a browser.
- Customer Web Service (CWS) – AJAX enabled ASP.NET sites through which end-users can submit, escalate, withdraw, reopen or check status on their support cases online. Include a self-service web knowledge base.
- Save support requests, KB articles or other Outlook items to filtered webpage (.htm,.html), web-archive single file (.mht), Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Adobe Portable documents (.pdf), Paper Specification documents (.xps).
- Integrated knowledge base in Outlook as well as on Web Access.
- Select a KB article, convert it to DOC, MHT, PDF or XPS document and automatically attach to emails in two clicks!
- Export cases to external database – Access, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Supports English, Español, Norwegian, Dutch, Deutsch and French languages
- Fully supports Outlook 2010
- Conversation threading – Chronological arrangement of emails in single thread.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.