Update Rollup 5 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 is now available for direct download (see below for links). As it also contains a security update, it’s directly being offered via Microsoft Update as well.
It includes 20 new fixes since Exchange 2010 SP2 RU4. Notable fixes are:
- KB2712595 Microsoft Exchange RPC Client Access service crashes when you run the New-MailboxExportRequest cmdlet in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB2743761 DAG loses quorum if a router or switch issue occurs in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB2748767 You receive an NDR message that incorrectly contains recipients of successful message delivery in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB2748870 Declined meeting request is added back to your calendar after a delegate opens the request by using Outlook 2010
- KB2763886 “The operation failed” error in the Outlook client when you open a saved message from the Drafts folder and then try to send it in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
No expected release date for the next update rollup has been made known yet.